New Moon Things
Tomorrow we step into the New Moon in Taurus. This New Moon invites us to get earthy, get grounded. Really centre yourself. Are there areas in your life where you feel unstable? If there are, set some of your intentions to focus on those areas in your life. This is also a great time to work on your finances!
Here are some things you can do for this New Moon:
1. Get Grounded; take time to meditate or go outside and try earthing! Earthing is when you walk or stand barefoot in natural elements (soil, sand, grass, etc.) It's a great way to reconnect and re-center.
2. Prosperity & Abundance Magic; create a money bowl or money jar! Set your intentions with your money goals in mind.
Here are some things that you can do on any New Moon:
1. Intention Setting; grab a piece of paper and a pen/pencil. Take a moment to reflect. First, write about the things you are grateful for in your life. Second, write down the things you want to grow and develop. Those will be your intentions for the next month or even year if you wish. You can even create affirmations to go with each one! For example; if you are having money troubles you could say "money flows freely to me" or "I am wealthy".
2. Shadow Work; under the darkness of the New Moon, any New Moon, is a great time to start or continue with your Shadow Work. Take some time to journal and reflect.
3. Make Moon Water; the same way you charge your crystals, you can leave a bottle or jar of water under the moon too! You can use this water to add a bit of magic to a bath, make tea or just drink it, and even use it in spells. When you pour your water into your bottle or jar, think of your intention behind it. What do you want to use it for? You can also add crystals and herbs to it depending on what you’re using it for.
There are many ways to honour and celebrate the New Moon! These are just some of the most common things you can do. If you’re not totally feeling it you can curl up on the couch with your favourite cup of tea or hot drink and just be. However you celebrate, I hope you have a blessed New Moon!