Full Moon Things
Tonight and into tomorrow morning, the Full Moon peaks in the sign of Libra. April’s Full Moon is also known as the Pink Moon. This one in particular is all about balance, beauty, and relationships. Beauty isn’t just about the physical, it’s about seeing the beauty in everyday life. Finding balance between caring for yourself and caring for others. Your relationships in every aspect are important and now is a good time to take a look at all of them, friendships, romantic relationships, even partnerships in business.
Here are some things you can do for this Full Moon:
1. Self Love/Self Care Day; treat yourself, fill your cup, do whatever self care means for you.
2. Get Outside; spring is here! Even though there is still snow in some parts, get outside and take in some fresh air and look for signs of spring. The geese are back in our area and the snow is slowly starting to melt.
3. Reflect on Your Current Relationships; these could be friendships, partnerships, or romantic relationships. Are there certain areas that need attention? Journal about it!
Here are some things that you can do on any Full Moon:
1. Full Moon Release; grab a piece of paper and a pen/pencil. Take a moment to reflect and start to write down some things you wish to let go of. This could be a full out letter or a list. When you’re done, fold the paper away from you. You can choose to safely burn this paper or what I’ve even done sometimes is just rip it right up and toss it if I can’t safely burn it. Either way, it’s about the symbolic meaning of letting it go.
2. Charge Your Crystals; full moons are high energy, so this is a wonderful time to cleanse and recharge your crystals and tools. I like to place everything in my window ledge overnight. If it’s nice outside you can leave them out overnight.
3. Make Moon Water; the same way you charge your crystals, you can leave a bottle or jar of water under the moon too! You can use this water to add a bit of magic to a bath, make tea or just drink it, and even use it in spells. When you pour your water into your bottle or jar, think of your intention behind it. What do you want to use it for? You can also add crystals and herbs to it depending on what you’re using it for.
There are many ways to honour and celebrate the Full Moon! These are just some of the most common things you can do. If you’re not totally feeling it you can curl up on the couch with your favourite cup of tea or hot drink and just be. However you celebrate, I hope you have a blessed Full Moon!