Thursday Thoughts - Travel
Journal Prompt – List 5 places that you want to travel to.
We have not been able to travel much in the last year, so I thought it would be fun to list some of the places that I would love to see! A way to visualize and plan ahead for when we can travel again.
Here are my Top 5:
- Italy: My main reason for wanting to go there is the food. The sights would be amazing too, but every time I watch a food show and Italy is a part of it, it makes me want to go! My high school also did a trip there once a year and I could never afford to go so that is another reason it has been on the top of my list!
- Poland: My great-grandparents immigrated from Poland and I have been told that we still have family there. I do not know if that is still the case but none the less, I would love to see where my family came from.
- Hawaii: I have never been, and it looks so beautiful and peaceful, being surrounded by all of that water!
- Ireland: It seems like a gorgeous place and again, it is surrounded by water. I LOVE water!
- Canada: Yes, I live in Canada, but I have never really explored it thoroughly. I have moved a lot across country and know the Trans-Canada highway very well, but that is it. Canada is a beautiful country!
What are your Top 5? Follow along in your own journal! Have fun!